- Added two more options in Options Window.
1) Allow deletion of attachments while saving to disk by using context menu
2)Added option to AutoSave Incoming Mail based on User Created Rule
- Created Rule Window, Code for serializing Rule to Disk
- Optimized search code for Saving attachments (based on Sender or Recieve Time) using Context Menu
- Fixed a bug where we got HRResult 0x80040108. The repro I had, the issue happened while accepting or rejecting meeting/appointment, because they were not Outlook.MailItems
- We have a notification Icon for important messages.
- Now this is multithreaded
- Added code to get attachment threshold size at runtime. So now everytime we save Attachment size in options menu, we don't have to restart outlook.
- Added code to save all settings in Options window to Disk. So all settings now persist accross lifetime of Outlook
- Location for Most files have changed from My Documents to My Documents\OARsFiles
Since this test version is intended for people already using previous versions, I would request testers to do the following...
Since you are already using a previous version. I would request for the following before running the .vsto
1) Under MY documents, create a folder called OARsFiles
2) Copy file OARWordList0992.txt to this folder.
3) Install by double-clicking .vsto file