Can't get rid of OAR Addin Menu

Aug 13, 2009 at 4:12 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2009 at 4:13 PM

I brought down the add-in yesterday to see if it was something I'd want to use.  I've decided not to use it at this point.  After uninstalling, I am unable to get rid of the OAR Addin menu in Outlook.  I've tried following Steps 1 and 2 from http://oar.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=1209, but I have considerably more than 4 files under %appdata%\Microsoft\Outlook and you don't list what files to delete.  Deleting extend.dat did nothing other than recreate it.  I'd really like to get rid of the added menu and make sure the add-in is fully removed.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

I am using Windows XP with Outlook 2007.

Rgds/Mark M

Aug 13, 2009 at 4:58 PM

I removed the menu through customizing the toolbar and dragging the added menu off.  Is that all that was needed to finish the uninstall?

Rgds/Mark M.

Coordinator
Aug 13, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Deleting the filez as per your first email ould help. But removing the menu from Customization is enough too, if you have removed it from Add/Remove programs.

Regards,
Gourav Das

On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 9:28 PM, markm2 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I removed the menu through customizing the toolbar and dragging the added menu off.  Is that all that was needed to finish the uninstall?

Rgds/Mark M.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (OAR@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email OAR@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com