Losing words from Word List

Jan 20, 2012 at 12:24 PM

Hi,

I'm working with 1.0b and have the problem that I can create words in the Word List and everything works well the first time but later the shown words doesn't work later. For example: I add "attaching" and test it - everthing is okay. Next day I test it again and it doesn't work with "attaching" - but it is still on the list. Some other words from the list works fine. And when I delete and add "attaching" again, "attaching" works. I don't now the reason why this progam is losing the information. Please advise.

Detlef

Coordinator
Jan 28, 2012 at 6:24 PM

Thanks for writing. First could you check if the issue persists with the latest version - Outlook Attachment Reminder suite 1.0 RC Update 1 also?

Could you also please provide some info?

1) Do you shutdown your computer, hibernate it or leave it open between uses?

2) Is it happening any word you add or is it occurring for the default provided words as well.

3) Do you save the settings after making a change.

4) Does the OAR Log show any errors?

Jan 30, 2012 at 7:30 AM

Thanks for response.

Here is my feedback.

1. I turn my computer on every morning and shutdown in the evening, normal use.

2. It can happen with every word, example:
Word List - attached, attaching, anbei, attachment, Anlage - EMM (exact mode)
Is detected during sending - attached, attaching, anbei - not the rest (sending this mail shows only 1 - “anbei”).
When I change order or add new word, everything is reshuffled.

3. Yes, I save the settings (I also can see the preferences - ORAWordList1000RC.txt)

4. No error message.

Best regards,

Detlef

Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2012 8:24 PM
To: Detlef Schoof
Subject: Re: Losing words from Word List [OAR:286815]

Thanks for writing. First could you check if the issue persists with the latest version - Outlook Attachment Reminder suite 1.0 RC Update 1 also?

Could you also please provide some info?

1) Do you shutdown your computer, hibernate it or leave it open between uses?

2) Is it happening any word you add or is it occurring for the default provided words as well.

3) Do you save the settings after making a change.

4) Does the OAR Log show any errors?